Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Happiness, Dani

I had a dream about swimming last night. It made me feel small and strangely secure. I am having a particularly hard time in trying to write about happiness, I have been trying very hard for the last couple of days. I don't know what to say, what makes me happy changes every few moments, and is often not even happiness so to speak. Emotions are like colors, they blend together into an almost impossible spectrum in which nothing can be specifically labeled as "blue" or yellow". I am however a great fan of contentedness, as I am most often not in this state of existence and admire it as a vacation. I felt content when I dreamed about swimming, I feel content around certain people. I am very passionate, but that's not happiness either. Ask me in a few years, and then I may have this one hashed out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe no one is truly happy, and the world is split into the deluded and the real.

Which is better?

February 2, 2005 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be inclined to say that contentedness and happiness are the same thing. although emotions are very undefineable, being content with where you are and what your doing in life seems to be practically a perfect dictionary description of happiness. the ability of contentedness to change with every fleeting moment is a very strong possibility in my eyes.

February 18, 2005 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger arnoldkline2574 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 1, 2006 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger mandymartin42739852 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 23, 2006 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger zlw1a75 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 7, 2006 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home